Terms and Conditions
The Tutor agrees:
1. To communicate effectively with the parent/guardian of the student about lessons, fees and progress.
2. To keep all student and client information and data confidential.
3. To prepare all lessons and teach lessons online with age-appropriate resources.
4. To facilitate learning and motivate students to be independent.
The Student agrees:
1. To follow the standard behaviour for learning expectations:
(Looking, listening, being actively involved and participating)
2. To attend all scheduled lessons on time and be proactive in their learning.
3. To complete homework and classwork assignments assigned by the tutor.
The parent agrees:
1. To communicate effectively with the Tutor about lessons, concerns and payments.
2. To encourage their child with their learning and to inform the Tutor of any additional needs.
3. To agree to auto-pay for tutoring sessions prior to the services rendered.
4. To give me a 24 hours notice of cancellation of a session.
5. To give me a 30 days notice when you wish to end tutoring services.
Working together collaboratively is the best way to help your child have a positive impact on their learning.
Click here for our Terms and Conditions Contract »
Click here for our Cancelation Policy»
Online Tutor-English & Maths